Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

I'm not a big MMO guy. About the only one I've really played was World of Warcraft, and I've never gotten anyone in that game past level 30. If you've ever played WoW, you know that's not very far. Those kind of games just aren't made for me. I'm not big into multiplayer stuff, and when your genre is called "Massively Multiplayer Online", well that probably means I'm not gonna get into the real meat of it. But in spite of all that, this game is getting me excited about playing another MMO: The Old Republic.










This looks like a cross between the gameplay of Knights of the Old Republic and the interactions in Mass Effect. And you know what? I loved those games. So how can I not be excited about this? The seem to be addressing a lot of the things that bother me about MMOs, and if they can pull off what they're claiming to have made, well that would be something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment